1o years of the best on beers. With a World Beer Festival ticket, you also get to attend…
New! Beers Made by Walking Festival – This program invites brewers to make beer inspired by discoveries found during nature hikes and urban walks. Ingredients found during each walk are different, turning each beer into a portrait of that landscape. Sample these exciting beers only at the Raleigh World Beer Festival!
- Sample up to 10 beers that could include ingredients such as yarrow, spruce tips, mushrooms, and many other ingredients found from nature.
- From Colorado Springs, CO comes this rare, mini beer festival, providing beers you will only get as part of the World Beer Festival Raleigh.
- Confirmed breweries include: Fullsteam Brewery, Champion Brewing Co. & Southern Pines Brewing Co.
New! Belgian Bier Festival – Settle into the world of Belgian beer. Each beer served in this area has a unique story, brewing technique and profile, capturing the spirit of the most exotic beer country in the world. The Belgian Bier Garden brings together some of the finest examples of Belgian brewer’s art in one place.
- 10 breweries presenting 20 beers
- Including beers such as Saison Dupont (Saison), Lindemans Framboise (Lambic) and Dubuisson Pêche Mel (Amber Ale with Peach)
NC Beer Festival – The World Beer Festival offers the best place to explore new local breweries, without having to buy a 6-pack. Sample from a collection of the best in NC beers. Take a tour of our home state’s finest brewery offerings. Revisit old favorites and discover new ones. The NC Beer Garden is its own adventure.
- Showcasing exclusively local breweries.
- 30 North Carolina breweries presenting 50 made in NC beers.
New! 4oz pours – Enjoy more of the beer in your glass! The World Beer Festival Raleigh will now be featuring 4oz tastings of each beer. This will allow attendees to better enjoy the sight, smell and taste of each beer, giving festival goers more time to savor the richness of these beers.
Reduced crowd size – Beer lovers have spoken! We are reducing the number of tickets sold to relieve crowding. With 20% less people in attendance in 2015, the World Beer Festival Raleigh offers shorter admission and beer lines. Smaller crowds also allow for more time to ask questions, chat with brewers, and enjoy the many fine beers available.